I’m a believer in action plans. No meeting, project plan, or personal development plan should end without a response to 3 questions:
If others don’t set goals for me, then I work to set them for myself. 2007 feels like it’s going to be a great year.
誰ですか？ ミー。 いつ？ 2007 何？ これが私の目標です：
- 私ができる方法で（主に経済的に）息子を助けて、彼が優等で卒業し、パデュー大学での最初の年に成功するようにします。 IUPUI. The first step is out of the way – he’s already been accepted.
- Complete a technology book on blogging. When I wrote the Blogging E-Metrics Simplified guide, I really caught the writing bug. So I’ve been working on ブログ–初年度、それ以来。 指を交差させてください…私は実際に数分前に編集者にドラフトを送りました。
- Program my own theme and post it at SeanRox’s other site, オープンデザインコミュニティ. I’m not happy with my current theme at all… the technology side is great, but it needs a lot of work on the aesthetics. It doesn’t adequately represent the content I try to bring to you folks everyday.
- 自分のWordPressプラグインをプログラムします。 私は変更しました お問い合わせフォーム plugin to halt unwanted Spam a while ago… but I’d like to develop a plugin from scratch.
- 私の雇用主が私たちのアプリケーションを最も素晴らしいものに向けるのを手伝ってください SaaSの app the web industry has ever seen or used. We’ve had incredible growth and success over the last couple years, but it’s time we stopped messing around and left the industry in the dust. It’s this goal that keeps me up at night.
- Get into shape! I know that sounds very cliche, but I’m tired most of the time and don’t exercise nearly as much as I should. In fact, I got back on my exercise bike this weekend for the first time in months. Work puts me on my butt every day and blogging keeps me on it at night. I must change my habits!
So there you have it… my goals for 2007. What are your goals? If you’ve not created any, please do and share them on your blog. Put a trackback for this entry on yours so that we can all meet back up next January and discuss how we did.